Candy Bacon Hearts
Everyone around your table will feel the holiday joy when you add a little extra love to Wright® Brand’s thick, hearty bacon. Your guests will enjoy the surprise touch of sweetness that compliments the smoky, savory flavor of every strip.
Serves: 18Prep: 5 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (24 oz.) Wright® Brand Bacon
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On baking pan, partially cook bacon for 15 to 17 minutes. Using paper towels, drain juices.
- Remove bacon from oven. Spread ½ to 1 teaspoon brown sugar on each piece.
- Fold bacon in half and curl the ends together to shape into a heart. Thread a toothpick in the ends to hold them in place, and another at the base of the heart to secure crease.
- Place baking pan back into oven and cook until crisp, about 5 to 8 minutes. Use paper towels to drain juices.
- Refrigerate leftovers.