Candy Cane Cocktail
Candy canes and ice cream come together in milkshake form and sing of the holidays. Make a big batch without the alcohol, serve the kiddos, then make a batch of the good stuff for the grownups.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 candy canes, broken into pieces
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 oz. peppermint schnapps
- ½ cup sweetened whipped cream
- 1 mini candy cane, crushed
- Place candy cane pieces, milk, ice cream, sugar and schnapps into blender. Blend until well combined. Pour into two glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed candy cane before serving.