Candy Filled Two-Bite Brownies
You can use any mini-sized candy you like in these brownies, just be sure to freeze the candy for 30 minutes before baking so they will hold their shape better in the brownies.
Serves: 40Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 40 unwrapped mini candy pieces (KitKat bars, Kisses, or peanut butter cups)
- 1 box (18.3 oz.) fudge brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled
- 3 tbsp. strong coffee
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 24 cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Place the candy in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine the brownie mix, eggs, butter, coffee, vanilla, and salt and mix to combine. Scoop the batter into the mini muffin cups, filling the cups about ⅓ of the way with batter.
- Press a frozen candy into the center of each cup. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the brownies are puffed and shiny on top. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from the pan.