Cannellini Bean Salad
If you use canned beans for this recipe, be sure to drain the beans, rinse them, and dry them thoroughly before mixing with the other ingredients.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallions
- 1⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 3 cups cooked cannellini beans
- In a large bowl, mix together the onion, scallions, oil, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Add the beans to the oil mixture and combine thoroughly. Serve immediately.