Cannellini and Red Onion Salad
This is a refreshing side dish to bring to a summer potluck or barbecue.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large red onion, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 small Roma tomato, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked cannellini beans
- Mix together the onion, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, tomato, oil, salt, and black pepper. Add the beans to the oil mixture, and combine thoroughly. Serve immediately.