This is one healthy punch! If you prefer, you could add a bottle of white wine or sparkling wine instead of the club soda.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium cantaloupes, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 3 cups crushed or cubed ice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups apricot nectar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- Purée cantaloupe in batches in blender or food processor. Place in large bowl and stir in lime juice.
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sugar dissolves completely. Remove from heat and add orange juice. Cool completely.
- Stir sugar mixture into cantaloupe along with apricot nectar and lemon juice. Blend ice with cantaloupe mixture. Cover and chill until ready to serve, at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, pour cantaloupe mixture into glasses.