Caramel Apple Crumb Pie Bites
These little apple crumble pies are perfect for snacking, or as a sweet nibble after a big meal.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (14 oz.) refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 large Simple Truth Organic™ Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Private Selection™ Sea Salt Caramel Dessert Topping
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into 8 cubes
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly spray 24 mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll pie crusts out onto a lightly floured surface and cut 12 circles (3 inches in diameter each) from each crust. Press the circles into the prepared mini muffin cups. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine apple, caramel topping, and cinnamon. Stir well to combine, then divide the mixture among the 24 pastry cups.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, and butter. With your fingers, rub butter into flour mixture until it is crumbly. Divide crumble topping evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until topping is golden and apples are tender. Cool for 10 minutes before removing pies from the pan.