Caramel Apple Crumb Pie Bites
These little apple crumble pies are perfect for snacking, or as a sweet nibble after a big meal.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (14 oz.) refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 large Simple Truth Organic™ Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Private Selection™ Sea Salt Caramel Desert Topping
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into 8 cubes
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly spray 24 mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll the pie crusts out onto a lightly floured surface and cut 12 circles (3") from each crust. Press the circles into the prepared mini muffin cups. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the apple, caramel topping, and cinnamon. Stir well to combine, then divide the mixture among the 24 pastry cups.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, sugar, and butter. With your fingers, rub the butter into the flour mixture until it is crumbly. Divide the crumble topping evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the topping is golden and the apples are tender. Cool for 10 minutes before removing the pies from the pan.