Caramel Apple Fudge
Made with evaporated milk and white chocolate, this over-the-top fudge is quick and easy, and full of caramel-y goodness!
Serves: 64Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ cup apple cider
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 5 oz. evaporated milk
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup diced dried apple
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. ginger
- ⅓ cup caramel sauce
- Line an 8” x 8” baking dish with baking parchment.
- Combine cider, butter, evaporated milk, and sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil over medium-high heat and allow to boil for five minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and immediately add white chocolate chips, apples, vanilla, and spices. Stir until chocolate is completely dissolved.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Drizzle caramel on top of the fudge. Use a sharp knife to swirl caramel deeply into the mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cut into 64 squares and serve.