Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Apples
Make these classic treats with red or green apples. Chopped pecans are a nice alternative to peanuts.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Private Selection Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Carmels
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped roasted, salted peanuts
- 6 strong wooden skewers or popsicle sticks
- 6 small apples
- Melt the caramels in the cream in a saucepan over low heat. Stir to make the caramel smooth. Remove from heat.
- Spread the peanuts on a platter. Put the skewers in the apples. Dip the apples into the melted caramels, and let the excess caramel drip back into the pan. Roll the apples in the nuts, and set them on a platter with the stick pointing up.
- Refrigerate the platter for 5 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator after the caramel has set.