Caramel Banana Parfaits
These decadent parfaits are easy to make and are fancy enough to serve to company.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 24 cookies from 18 oz. roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup caramel fudge ice cream topping
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Bake cookies as directed on package; cool completely, and crumble into large pieces; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add the ice cream topping, beating until smooth. In small bowl, combine cream with brown sugar, powdered sugar, and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Prepare bananas, sprinkling with lemon juice as you work.
- In each of eight parfait glasses, layer some cookies, cream cheese mixture, bananas, and almonds; repeat layers until glasses are full. Cover and chill 4 hours before serving.