Caramel Cinnamon Toffee Rolls
Turn a cinnamon roll into an extra-special sweet treat with a bit of caramel and toffee.
- 1 can (17.5 oz.) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 10 LANCASTER® Caramel Soft Crèmes
- 1⁄3 cup HEATH® Bits O' Brickle Toffee Bits, divided
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place about a 2 foot length of wax paper on work surface.
- Unroll dough, without separating into rolls, on wax paper. Set aside 1 Tbsp. toffee bits; sprinkle dough surface with remaining toffee bits, lightly pressing into dough. Reroll dough. As you roll, scrape any cinnamon filling off paper and spread back on dough.
- Separate dough into rolls. Place rolls on prepared cookie sheet. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread icing evenly over tops of hot rolls. Remove wrappers from caramel candies; cut each into 4 pieces.
- Place caramel pieces and milk in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) for 20 seconds; stir until caramel is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Drizzle caramel over iced rolls. Evenly sprinkle reserved toffee bits over rolls. Serve warm.