You could add chopped pecans or dark raisins to this easy recipe if you’d like. Place them on the topping before adding the rolls.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup caramel fudge ice cream topping
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In a small bowl combine ice cream topping, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and heavy cream and mix well. Spread mixture evenly in the prepared cake pan.
- In another small bowl, combine butter, 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, and cinnamon and mix well.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles. Press seams to seal. Spread butter mixture over rectangles. Roll up dough, starting at the short edge, and pinch edges of dough to seal. Cut each roll into 3 slices and arrange the twelve rolls on the topping in the cake pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until dough is deep golden brown. Invert pan onto serving plate and remove pan. If any caramel remains in pan, spread onto rolls. Serve warm.