You could add chopped pecans or dark raisins to this easy recipe if you’d like. Place them on the topping before adding the rolls.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup caramel fudge ice cream topping
- 2 Tbsp. plus ¼ cup brown sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9" round cake pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In a small bowl combine ice cream topping, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and heavy cream and mix well. Spread mixture evenly in the prepared cake pan.
- In another small bowl, combine butter, ¼ cup brown sugar, and cinnamon and mix well.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles. Press seams to seal. Spread butter mixture over rectangles. Roll up dough, starting at the short edge, and pinch edges of dough to seal. Cut each roll into 3 slices and arrange the twelve rolls on the topping in the cake pan.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, until dough is deep golden brown. Invert pan onto serving plate and remove pan. If any caramel remains in pan, spread onto rolls. Serve warm.