Caramelized Sweet Potatoes
Save to My Recipes
These sweet and crunchy sweet potatoes are a side dish that can be served on Thanksgiving but are simple enough to make any day.
Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 3 lbs. cooked sweet potatoes
- 8 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup dark brown sugar. divided
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Mash and mix with 4 tablespoons butter along with ½ cup brown sugar. Transfer mixture to a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle the sweet potatoes with the remaining brown sugar, pecans, and melted butter. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.