Caribbean Mango Chicken Salad
A wonderful summer salad, with sweet, bright-colored mango and juicy chicken will leave you dreaming of tropical islands!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large chicken breasts, cut in chunks
- 2 tsp. adobo seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 medium limes
- 3 large ripe mangos, diced
- 1½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 bags pre-shredded coleslaw (with carrots)
- Toss chicken with adobo seasoning. Heat the oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and sauté until cooked through. Remove to a plate and cool.
- Juice all of the limes and place in a mixing bowl with mangoes, salt, cilantro, red onion, sesame oil, remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, vinegar, and coleslaw.
- Mix coleslaw with cooked chicken. Chill 15 minutes and serve.