Caribbean-Style Swordfish Steaks
This can be very hot and tasty or just very tasty. Just be sure not to use the lime zest for cooking as it will turn bitter.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 4 swordfish steaks (6 oz. each)
- Make a paste by mixing together the lime juice, canola oil, clove, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, and garlic.
- Spread the paste on both sides of the fish and marinate for 1 hour.
- Set grill to high heat.
- Place steaks on grill, browning quickly but not overcooking, about 4 minutes per side.