Carnivore’s Delight Pizza
This hearty pizza isn’t for the faint of heart. Serve it on a cold day with forks and plenty of napkins.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 lbs. pizza dough
- 2 lbs. sliced mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups pizza sauce
- ½ lb. ground beef, browned
- ½ lb. bulk sausage, browned
- ½ lb. finely diced ham
- ½ lb. sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Coat two 12" deep-dish pizza or pie pans with olive oil. Divide dough and press into pans, making sure dough goes all the way up the sides of the pans. Crimp edges to form a decorative crust.
- Lay mozzarella slices over the crust of each pizza, using about half the mozzarella. Pour sauce in the center of each pizza and spread evenly over the mozzarella. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Sprinkle the meats evenly over the sauce.
- Reduce oven heat to 400°F and bake pizzas for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is light brown and centers are browned and bubbly.