Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Prepped the night before and made with nutritious ingredients, this recipe delivers the classic taste of carrot cake for breakfast without any hassle or guilt.
Serves: 1Prep: 8 hours 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 8 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup Quaker® Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- Using almond milk, prepare oatmeal according to package directions.
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except pecans, coconut and yogurt. Pour into a jar or airtight container; let chill overnight in fridge (at least 8 hours).
- To serve, top with yogurt, pecans and coconut.