Carrot Oven Fries
Put a new spin on fries with these carrot slices that are seasoned, coated and baked to perfection.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- cooking spray
- 1 pound (about 5 or 6 large) carrots, peeled and cut into 4" x ¼" sticks
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine the carrots together with the olive oil, corn starch and seasoning mix, and toss until well coated.
- Using a sheet tray or quarter sheet pan, spray generously with cooking spray.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer on pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Bake for 35 minutes for extra crispy fries.