Carrot and Radish Salad
This salad comes together in a few quick minutes. The bright colors will impress everyone, and it’s easy to double or triple for a larger group.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, honey, salt, and pepper and whisk to mix well.
- Toss in the carrots, radishes, chives, and dill and serve immediately.