Carrot Soup with Ginger
Bursting with vitamin A, this fat-free soup gets an A+ for its delightful taste and fabulous color.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups diced carrot
- 1 cup diced sweet potato
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Combine carrot, sweet potato, onion, broth, and ginger in a small stockpot and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and purée using a blender or food processor. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.