Cassava Maple-Pumpkin Bread
Made with maple syrup, pumpkin and a blend of warm spices, this gluten-free bread is full of fall flavors.
Serves: 12Prep: 20 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Simple Truth Organic™ Coconut Oil
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Cassava Flour, plus more for dusting pan
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Ground Nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Maple Syrup
- 1 cup nut butter
- 3 Simple Truth™ Eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Pumpkin Seed Pecan Granola Clusters
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease loaf pan with coconut oil; line with sheet of parchment paper. Grease parchment paper with additional coconut oil; lightly dust with cassava flour.
- In large bowl, whisk together cassava flour, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, salt and baking soda.
- Mix in pumpkin, maple syrup, nut butter and eggs until smooth.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into loaf pan. Sprinkle with granola. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, checking in last 10 minutes to see if granola is starting to brown. If yes, cover the top loosely with aluminum foil. Bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes before cutting into slices.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate any leftovers.