Cast Iron Braised Beef Sliders
Great as a dinner or shared appetizer, these delicious sliders are piled high with braised beef, onion and gooey melted cheese.
Serves: 5Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 La Brea Bakery Take & Bake Torta Rolls
- 3 oz. braised beef
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cast iron pan over medium heat 3 minutes to preheat. Turn off heat.
- Swirl oil to cover all areas of pan. Place rolls cut side down to toast until golden on each side.
- Remove top halves of rolls. Keeping them in the pan, evenly arrange bottom pieces in circle with one piece in center.
- To build sandwiches, add cheese to each bottom piece. Layer even portions of braised beef, onion, chopped parsley and top of roll. Cover with foil.
- Transfer to oven; bake 2-3 minutes, just until cheese is melting. Uncover; continue baking 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.