Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Load this crust up with all your favorite toppings. Everyone will enjoy this faux-dough!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. cauliflower, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Pulse cauliflower in the bowl of a food processor until the pieces are the size of grains of rice.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a microwave-safe bowl, cover, and microwave for 4 minutes. Spread the cauliflower out on a baking sheet lined with a clean dish towel. Cool for 10 minutes. Gather the dish towel up around the cauliflower and squeeze as much liquid as you can from the cauliflower.
- Move the squeezed cauliflower to a mixing bowl and add the egg, cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- Dry the baking sheet and line with parchment paper. Pour the dough on the parchment and flatten into a 12-inch round about 1⁄4 inch thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven. The crust can be used immediately, or frozen for future use.