Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Breadcrumbs
Pungent blue cheese and crunchy breadcrumbs are the perfect accompaniment for soft cauliflower.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 medium head cauliflower, cored and cut in florets
- 3⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and poke a small hole in the plastic. Steam the cauliflower for 4 minutes until crisp tender. Transfer the cauliflower to a medium baking dish.
- Toss the breadcrumbs, cheese, butter, salt, and pepper together and spread over the cauliflower. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown. Remove from oven and serve hot.