Cedar Plank Korean Shrimp
Grilling on a cedar plank is an easy way to add smoky flavor to foods. These shrimp work well as an appetizer, and are also great served over rice or salad greens as a main dish.
Serves: 4Prep: 2 hours 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large cedar plank, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 16 ounces jumbo raw shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup Private Selection™ Gochujang Honey Garlic Wing Sauce, plus more for serving, if desired
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Pat shrimp dry, toss gently with sauce until thoroughly coated.
- Place on a single layer on soaked cedar plank. Place plank on the grill and close the lid.
- Grill 8-10 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque. Serve with additional sauce if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: Have a spray bottle of water ready to put out any flare-ups on the plank.