Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 celery stalks, with leaves
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 cups spinach
- 1⁄3 medium cucumber
- 2 carrots, trimmed
- 1 beet, trimmed and tailed
- 2 leaves Swiss chard
- Process the celery and parsley through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the spinach, followed by the cucumber and the carrots.
- Add the beet and the Swiss chard.
- Mix the juice thoroughly to combine the ingredients and serve alone or over ice.