Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 20 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. sea bass fillet
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 fresh serrano peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. pepper
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 4 Tbsp. cilantro leaves
- Cut fish into 1⁄2-inch cubes. Put in glass or plastic container and cover with lime juice. Cover container and allow fish to marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except cilantro, and refrigerate another 12 hours before serving. Stir in cilantro just before serving.