A rimmed glass with whiskey and Champagne make fireworks in cocktail form for New Year’s Eve.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 lime
- 4 packages (.33 oz. each) Pop Rocks
- 4 tablespoons Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- 1 bottle Champagne
- Add the candy to a shallow dish and mix together.
- Cut lime into wedges. Moisten the rim of 4 glasses slightly with lime. Dip each rim into the Pop Rocks, pressing down slightly to adhere.
- Fill each glass with 1 tablespoon whiskey and divide Champagne between the glasses.