Serve these fruit-and-Champagne parfaits in flute-shaped glasses for an extra touch of class.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 ounce Champagne, divided
- 1⁄3 ounce Simple Truth Organic™ Honey, divided
- 4 cups berries
- 1 orange, 4 tsp. zest, divided
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth Organic™ 100% Orange Juice with Pulp
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Plain Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Mint, for garnish
- In a glass measuring cup, combine ½ cup of champagne and 2 tablespoons of honey. Stir until honey dissolves.
- In a small bowl, pour mixture over berries and add 2 teaspoons orange zest plus orange juice. Let this stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place remaining champagne into a blender; add yogurt, remaining honey and orange zest. Cover and blend on high until smooth. Keep covered and refrigerate.
- To serve, layer fruit mixture and yogurt in champagne flutes. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.