Chandon Goat Cheese Stuffed Phyllo Swirls
Spirals of buttery, crisp dough and warm goat cheese are topped with colorful pomegranate seeds and crunchy pistachios. Pair it with Chandon Brut or Chandon Rose for an impressive – yet surprisingly easy – crowd-pleaser.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 16 sheets phyllo dough, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 10 1⁄2 ounces fresh goat cheese, divided
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Chopped pistachios, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On clean, flat work surface, gently arrange 1 sheet phyllo dough; brush with butter. Top with another sheet of phyllo dough. Brush top with butter.
- Along long edge of phyllo dough, crumble about an eighth of the goat cheese. Gently and loosely roll phyllo dough up and over cheese to create log.
- Twist log into spiral shape (don’t worry if the dough tears in some places). Place spiral onto prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake spirals 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly golden and crisp. Top with drizzle of honey, pomegranate seeds and pistachios. Serve warm or at room temperature.