Charcoal-Grilled Pork Tenderloins
Serves: 6Hands-on: 35 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 lb. each)
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- In a small mixing bowl, combine molasses, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon zest, garlic, salt, pepper, and ginger.
- Place hot coals around a drip pan in the bottom of a kettle-type grill. Put tenderloins over drip pan and baste generously with sauce.
- Grill, turning and basting occasionally, until the internal temperature reaches 140°F, about 30 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.