Cheater Chow Mein
This dinner has all the flavors of takeout delivered to your table in 15 minutes, without any extra preservatives or gluten.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-ginger puree
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast (4 oz.), cut into very thin strips
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 3 green onions, cut into 2" pieces
- 3 Tbsp. tamari
- In a wok, melt coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic-ginger puree and chicken breast to the wok and stir-fry 8 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add in bean sprouts and green onions. Sauté until softened, about 1–2 minutes.
- Sprinkle in tamari, stir to coat. Serve.