Cheddar-Bacon Potato Skins
This game-day treat will make fans out of everyone!
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 16 small potatoes, scrubbed and baked
- 1 stick salted butter or margarine
- 1⁄2 lb. bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Carve out the inside of each of the potatoes and reserve for another use. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Once melted, brush on the inside and outside of each potato skin.
- Top each potato skin with grated Cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Place potato skins on a baking sheet and bake at 450°F for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are brown and the cheese has melted. Serve hot.