Cheddar Chive Biscuits
This cheesy, chive-y twist on the classic flaky biscuit offers a burst of flavor in every bite.
Serves: 10Prep: 30 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups chives, sliced
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup whole milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In food processor, combine and pulse dry ingredients. Add butter and pulse until coarse meal forms. Add to large bowl.
- Fold in wet ingredients, being careful not to overwork dough.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough to 1" thickness and cut in half, stacking one half on top of the other for tall flaky layers. Roll dough out again to 1" thick and use a glass or cookie cutter to cut 3” diameter biscuits.
- On baking tray lined with parchment paper, place biscuits and chill in freezer for 10 minutes. Remove from freezer and bake for 10-12 minutes.