Cheddar Jalapeño Crisps
Cheddar cheese and feisty jalapeños are all you need to create these flavorful, keto-friendly crisps.
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 20 jalapeño slices, fresh or jarred
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease two baking pans or line with silicone baking mat.
- Drop 2 tablespoons cheese to create the base for each crisp, leaving about 3” between mounds. Top each with 1-2 jalapeño slices.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until cheese is melted, lacy in appearance and lightly golden brown.
- Cool slightly. Use thin metal spatula to loosen from pan; allow to cool completely. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.