Cheddar Pretzel Dip
Serve this garlicky cheese spread with honey mustard to accompany breadsticks, pretzel rods, or warm, soft pretzels. Pack the cheese dip in a crock, cover surface with a piece of waxed paper, and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- Mince garlic with salt. In a bowl, combine garlic mixture and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Add shredded Cheddar cheese and mix, or blend in a food processor until smooth.
- Add butter and mustards and mix again until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix or blend one more time.
- Serve at room temperature or slightly warmed.