Cheddar Sausage Balls
This is a popular appetizer in the South, and it is delicious served with dips. If you don’t have time to make a dip, try store-bought ranch dressing or sweet-and-sour sauce.
Serves: 36Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 46 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups pancake and baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well by hand or with a heavy-duty electric mixer.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; arrange on a 12-by-18-inch baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the bottoms are browned.