Cheddar Sausage Bites
This tasty appetizer is a cinch to make with only 3 ingredients.
Serves: 26Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausages
- 1 frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- Kroger® Spicy Brown Mustard
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface roll puff pastry sheet to 12”x12” square. Cut into 6 pieces; brush with egg wash. Wrap each sausage in puff pastry. Cut each sausage into 6 pieces; place on prepared baking sheet; brush tops with egg wash.
- Bake 14-16 minutes until golden brown and puffed. Serve with mustard. Refrigerate leftovers.