Cheddarama Delight Pizza
Serve this pizza the next time your son or daughter has friends over for a meal. All kids love pizza, and this version offers comfortably familiar flavors. For a more adult pizza, use extra-sharp Cheddar.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lbs. pizza dough
- 1 1⁄2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lb. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush 2 pizza pans with olive oil.
- Roll or press pizza dough into 2 circles (12 inches in diameter), slightly thicker at the edges than in the center. Place dough in prepared pans.
- Spread 3⁄4 cup sauce in the center of each pizza, leaving edges bare.
- Combine Colby and Cheddar cheeses and distribute evenly over both pizzas. Top with mozzarella slices.
- Place first pizza in the center of the oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Remove pizza from oven carefully. Set aside to rest briefly before slicing. Repeat process with second pie.