Cheese Enchilada Casserole
You can make this ahead of time and freeze. Defrost before reheating.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10 oz.) Ro-Tel tomatoes and chilies
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 oz.) enchilada sauce
- 8 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, tomatoes (drained), salt, and garlic. Pour a small amount of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a medium casserole dish. Fill each tortilla with cheese mixture and put in casserole dish, seam side down. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas, and top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until casserole is hot or cheese is melted.