Cheese and Garlic Breadsticks
Make these flaky, flavorful breadsticks using store-bought puff pastry, homemade garlic-butter, and grated cheese.
Serves: 15Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- ½ tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 box (11 oz.) puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a shallow microwave-safe dish, mix butter and garlic. Cook on 50 percent power for 1– 2 minutes, until garlic is fragrant, checking every 30 seconds to prevent spattering and burning. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another shallow dish, combine cheeses with Italian seasoning.
- Unroll puff pastry dough on a cutting board, brush the top with garlic-butter, and cut into 15 strips (1" x 10"). Place strips on the prepared baking sheet, sprinkle with seasoned cheese, and bake for 12–16 minutes, or until puffed and light golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.