This easy and excellent bread is delicious when served hot with soup for lunch or a light supper.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 Tbsp. walnut oil
- 2 cups rice or corn flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a standard loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and oil together in a large bowl. Beat in the flour, baking powder, salt, oregano, and rosemary. Spread half of the batter in the loaf pan. Sprinkle with cheese and spread the rest of the batter on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Serve hot so that cheese is still melted inside.