Cheese Ravioli with Toasted Walnuts
Toasted walnuts, garlic and lemon juice add crunch and boost the flavor of comforting cheese ravioli for a satisfying meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound fresh cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons reserved cooking water
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup Simple Truth™ Walnut Pieces, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain, reserving cooking water.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook garlic and walnuts, stirring until nuts are lightly toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice, salt and pepper, parsley and reserved cooking water. Add ravioli and gently toss to coat.
- Divide among individual plates and serve sprinkled with Parmesan.