These little rolls have to be served warm, so the cheese inside each is soft and gooey. Yum!
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 lbs. pizza dough
- 24 cubes (½" each) Cheddar cheese
- Set oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place butter in a small bowl and Parmesan cheese in another.
- Divide dough equally into 24 small balls. Press a cube of Cheddar cheese into the center of each ball. Dips tops into melted butter, then dip into Parmesan cheese. Place 2" apart on prepared baking sheets. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 12–16 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets and let cool on wire rack. Serve warm.