These little rolls have to be served warm, so the cheese inside each is soft and gooey. Yum!
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 lbs. pizza dough
- 24 cubes (1⁄2 inch each) Cheddar cheese
- Set oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place butter in a small bowl and Parmesan cheese in another.
- Divide dough equally into 24 small balls. Press a cube of Cheddar cheese into the center of each ball. Dips tops into melted butter, then dip into Parmesan cheese. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 12 to 16 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets and let cool on wire rack. Serve warm.