Cheese tea is the latest beautiful beverage trend – and it's no wonder why it's growing in popularity.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup Kroger® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 cups strong brewed tea
- 2 tablespoons sugar, optional
- Ice cubes
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, milk and condensed milk. Mix in heavy cream. Cover and refrigerate 15-20 minutes.
- Fill ¾ glass with tea and ice; pour in cheese mixture until topped off. Top with heavy cream “froth.” Sprinkle with salt.