Cheeseburger Chili Dip
Here are all the flavors of a chili-topped cheeseburger in a convenient dip! Feel free to add bacon or other ingredients you love on your burgers.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 can (15 oz.) great northern beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) light red kidney beans, drained
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 bag (13 oz.) tortilla chips
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onions for 10 minutes until translucent. Add ground beef, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Brown beef until no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer beef and onions to a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker. Add beans, ketchup, and Cheddar cheese. Stir to combine. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and top with sour cream, tomatoes, Mexican cheese and cilantro. Serve hot with tortilla chips.