Of course, you have your traditional wings, meatballs and cocktail hot dogs, but the party isn’t complete without some sort of creamy, cheesy, meaty dip! Your typical queso just isn’t going to cut it. Enter Cheeseburger Dip – the taste of a simple cheeseburger with all the classic toppings.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Cook the ground beef and onion over medium heat in a medium nonstick skillet until the beef is browned and cooked through. Add the Worcestershire sauce, water, pickles and cream cheese. Stir until combined. Remove from the heat and add one cup of cheese. Stir again until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the dip to the baking dish and cover it with the remaining cheese. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with the chopped lettuce, tomatoes and green onions. Serve with chips.