Cheeseburger Meatloaf Cups
You can remove the gluten and keep your meatloaf just as tender by swapping breadcrumbs with almond flour in these fun-to-eat cups.
Serves: 12Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 pounds 85% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickles, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 12 standard muffin cups; place on top of rimmed baking sheet. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine beef, cheese, almond flour, milk, egg, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Divide meat mixture between muffin cups; press firmly into pan.
- In small bowl, stir together ketchup, mustard and brown sugar. Brush over meatloaf cups.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve meatloaves topped with sprinkle of chopped onion and pickles.
- Refrigerate leftovers.