Cheeseburger Panini Style
You won’t need to fire up the grill for these burgers. Cook the burger on a panini press, put it on a roll with cheese, lettuce, and tomato and press it again.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 hamburger patty
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked to a crisp
- 1 leaf of lettuce
- 3 slices tomato
- 1 hamburger roll, buttered top and bottom and split
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 slice American cheese
- Preheat the panini press. Place hamburger patty on the heated panini press. If your press has a drip spout for excess grease to run off, put a small container underneath. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, less for rare. Remove cooked burger and set aside. Wipe press with a paper towel.
- Assemble burger on roll with bacon, cheese, tomato slices, and cheese. Cover with the top of roll and place back on panini press. Grill for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from press and serve with a fresh salad.