Cheeseburger Potato Tot Skillet Pizza
This cheeseburger-inspired skillet pizza combines fast-food favorites into one fabulously flavorful dish.
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups Tater Tots, frozen or thawed
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickles, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Scatter potato tots evenly to fill the bottom of your ovenproof skillet evenly. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink and cooked to a safe internal temperature of 160°F, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain grease. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard. Set aside.
- Remove skillet from oven. Use bottom of measuring cup to mash potato tots, forming a crust. Top with 1 cup cheese, then beef. Drizzle with half the sauce. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese, then remaining sauce. Scatter pickles and tomatoes on top. Bake 10 minutes. Cut and serve, refrigerating any leftovers.